STAN37/38/39 ILS System by Standard Telephone and Cables

12 Mar 2011 22:54 #1 by Stevo
Hi,

Would anyone possibly have any information/pictures of the STAN37/38/39 ILS System made by Standard Telephones and Cable, I believe it was sold to Plessey in the early 70's. I think it consisted of the Array, ILS tower and approach markers. There are a few articles on the Flight Global website but no pictures.

I'm particularly looking for a good picture of the ILS array that would have stood on the curved concrete in the picture below.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Stevo ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information