Forum
Open Forum
Miscellaneous Research Topics
General Airfield or 20th Century Military Architecture Discussion Topics
WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
David Thompson
Offline
Platinum Member
Less
More
Posts: 1970
Thank you received: 609
Less
More
Posts: 1680
Thank you received: 115
12 Jun 2010 17:20 #2792
by ianbache
Llanbedr History not to be forgotten!!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
David Thompson
Offline
Platinum Member
Less
More
Posts: 1970
Thank you received: 609
12 Jun 2010 20:13 #2793
by David Thompson
Leeming it is , taken on 14 June 2008 looking east . Next please !
Youth is wasted on the young !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 5639
Thank you received: 122
13 Jun 2010 09:05 #2794
by canberra
A soon as Ian put Leeming on the site I recognised it, been past it on the A1 loads of times, and it was the last RAF Station I ever set foot on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 406
Thank you received: 10
13 Jun 2010 10:49 #2795
by EGDGZTCW
I knew that one ! I knew that one !!...........yippee I got it right !!! ..........too late though.
Please excuse my small celebration but I really am quite rubbish at this game.
Memories........... I've forgotten what they are !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 1680
Thank you received: 115
14 Jun 2010 21:30 #2796
by ianbache
there has got to be more members that have images , right another construction site, this one though is very easy
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Llanbedr History not to be forgotten!!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 12446
Thank you received: 1029
15 Jun 2010 09:00 #2797
by Peter Kirk
Not many airfields with all runways crossing at the same point. I didn't realise it was actually built with the southern end of the N-S runway outside the perimeter track.
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 276
Thank you received: 0
15 Jun 2010 20:40 #2798
by 92fis
Brawdy is the only one i can think of with a similar runway layout without checking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 1680
Thank you received: 115
15 Jun 2010 20:49 #2799
by ianbache
Llanbedr History not to be forgotten!!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
Posts: 276
Thank you received: 0
Forum
Open Forum
Miscellaneous Research Topics
General Airfield or 20th Century Military Architecture Discussion Topics
WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds