Just what I was going to put last night Richard. Are they double stacked or single? Must be mightily good mortar, although the side elevation will do a lot of the load bearing. I used to buy bricks once upon a time but thats another story.
........"Watch out for that ditch mick"...........OOps:)
Peter I think they were new bricks at the time but rubble was used. Airfields in the New Forest used Southampton's rubble and Plymouth gave its up to Harrowbeer.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
A piece of Southampton's from Stoney Cross and no the car was not mine, I would not be seen dead in a sports car, (without a checkered cap on).
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.