WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

24 Feb 2009 19:46 #1531 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Yes I go through Llandow everyday, love the place, very atmospheric. Some of us here did a photographic sortie last year, NP didn't believe that L hgrs are bigger than Es!!
Unfortunately the place is due to be leveled and housing estates built on it when (if I say!) the new training academy comes to St Athan.

Surprised I haven't started a thread on Llandow yet, when I get my pics back I will, would be great to see yours here aswel?!

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Feb 2009 21:57 #1532 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Open house - nothing ready to post for a while.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Feb 2009 23:06 #1533 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Try this easy one!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2009 07:14 #1534 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Easy, golf course and runway near the sea got to be Turnberry.

Ive nothing to post so open to anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Feb 2009 18:20 #1535 by EGDGZTCW
Replied by EGDGZTCW on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
............what he said !!

Memories........... I've forgotten what they are !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2009 08:51 #1536 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Easy, golf course and runway near the sea got to be Turnberry.

Ive nothing to post so open to anyone.


Right first time Canberra. Over to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2009 17:57 #1537 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
As I said Tom I have no pictures to post (and I probably never will have,everybody say ah!) so its open to anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2009 18:14 #1538 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Ah!

I thought I would pop another one of my drawings.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2009 20:24 #1539 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Church Fenton?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2009 22:18 #1540 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Ahhhhhhhh! thats for Canberra. Any reason why, no more photos.

It's Gravesend.

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information