WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

12 Jul 2009 16:18 #2001 by iflungdung
Replied by iflungdung on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Hi
Just had a snoop around looks like deenthorpe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2009 21:23 #2002 by stevie
Replied by stevie on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I agree! I'm sure thats Deenethorpe. Quite an old picture though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2009 21:58 #2003 by Blackadder
Replied by Blackadder on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Deenethorpe it is!

Thought it might have been too easy! :roll:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2009 19:06 #2004 by iflungdung
Replied by iflungdung on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
open house mine do not have much detail to identify them with

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2009 19:23 #2005 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

open house mine do not have much detail to identify them with


Thats fine IFD, we like a challenge here, post away!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2009 06:58 - 15 Aug 2017 18:49 #2006 by iflungdung
Replied by iflungdung on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
try this then

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2009 16:49 #2007 by EGDGZTCW
Replied by EGDGZTCW on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
....a shot in the dark........Finmere ??

Memories........... I've forgotten what they are !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2009 17:34 #2008 by iflungdung
Replied by iflungdung on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Well now I expected it to last at least 2 days :twisted: :(
WELL DONE :lol:
over to you EGDGZTCW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2009 19:25 #2009 by carnaby
Replied by carnaby on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

....a shot in the dark........Finmere ??

Blimey - once upon a time NP was the only person in the universe who could identify the location of a Nissen standing in a field. Now you guys can identify a lump of concrete in a field.

When it's my turn I'll post a picture of half a wall brick lying on some mud. That should keep you busy for an hour or two.

G. :lol:

Plan A is always more effective when the problem you are working on understands that Plan B will involve the use of dynamite :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2009 18:56 #2010 by EGDGZTCW
Replied by EGDGZTCW on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Well now I expected it to last at least 2 days :twisted: :(
WELL DONE :lol:
over to you EGDGZTCW


Crikey, I got it right!

It was the tree line that I thought I recognised. I haven't been on that airfield for yonks.

Could someone please step in and do the honours?.......................Carnaby the brick wall maybe...?

Memories........... I've forgotten what they are !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information