Don't really understand your reply Typhoon, are you saying I'm correct - Ludford? When you say, to REF? That he's 15 miles to the southeast of loaction that would put it around Scampton or Ingham! If you mean he's 15 miles southwest that would make it Ludford... clarify please.
Don't really understand your reply Typhoon, are you saying I'm correct - Ludford? When you say, to REF? That he's 15 miles to the southeast of loaction that would put it around Scampton or Ingham! If you mean he's 15 miles southwest that would make it Ludford... clarify please.
I've made a bit of a mess of this haven't I The location of the pictures is Hemswell , judging by your replies my distances are a bit out. Sorry if I misled or confused you somewhat , can't apologise enough , still learning though will get used to posting in the right place, sorry NJR :
This is the one photo that would have given it away
I've made a bit of a mess of this haven't I The location of the pictures is Hemswell , judging by your replies my distances are a bit out. Sorry if I misled or confused you somewhat , can't apologise enough , still learning though will get used to posting in the right place, sorry NJR :
This is the one photo that would have given it away
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.