WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

18 Nov 2008 22:18 #701 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
The soil looks wrong for Suffolk. Or am I just making that up because I haven't got a clue! Looks more N Lincs to me.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2008 23:15 #702 by kebecker
Replied by kebecker on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I would agree about the soil cos I certainly dont have a clue; ask anyone I work with!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2008 08:57 #703 by CDP
Replied by CDP on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Norton or Coal Aston as we now believe it's known.

NJR


THAT was my alternative!

Chris

"We either stand down or blow up - which do you want!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2008 08:58 #704 by CDP
Replied by CDP on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Hemswell?

Chris

"We either stand down or blow up - which do you want!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2008 10:22 #705 by daveg4otu
Replied by daveg4otu on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Spilsby?

See my Hampshire,Dorset,Devon,IOW Airfields sites..
www.hampshireairfields.co.uk/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2008 10:57 #706 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I have just spoken to NJR and he confirms it is Hemswell, over to Chris then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2008 11:15 #707 by CDP
Replied by CDP on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Oh bugger! Hang on - have to find something then........

"We either stand down or blow up - which do you want!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2008 09:46 #708 by CDP
Replied by CDP on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Can someone take the control for a while. please? I'm having problems accessing the drive with my image folders on - every time I try, it crashes back to desktop. :x

Chris

"We either stand down or blow up - which do you want!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2008 14:21 #709 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Hi All,

First post on this thread. Lots of air to ground photos taken over the years so I hope I can puzzle a few of you. Try this one! Should be fairly easy.

Yours aye

Tom

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2008 15:02 #710 by Stevo
Replied by Stevo on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I think it might be Abingdon?

Floors open if correct

;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information