WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

07 Feb 2010 00:21 #2311 by Colski MkII
Replied by Colski MkII on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
wouldn't be aberporth would it ?

:wink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 05:03 #2312 by PETERTHEEATER
Replied by PETERTHEEATER on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
It is Aberporth.

I win because I gave a straight answer whereas Colski Mk11 asked a question.:-D

But, anyone can post because I don't have a suitable image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 16:40 #2313 by Colski MkII
Replied by Colski MkII on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
LOL :)

anyone care to chance at the image I added to post 2430?

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 16:54 #2314 by daveg4otu
Replied by daveg4otu on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

LOL :)

anyone care to chance at the image I added to post 2430?

:)

Don't know -but it looks French.

See my Hampshire,Dorset,Devon,IOW Airfields sites..
www.hampshireairfields.co.uk/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 17:19 #2315 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Wittmundhafen

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 19:13 #2316 by Colski
Replied by Colski on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Blimey guv!

Wittmund it is!

I was there in '91 and got some very curious unwelcoming looks as I parked up at the east end of the runway to watch the phantoms take off :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2010 20:11 #2317 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I'm getting seriously spooked here. Whatever I have been looking at earlier in the day comes up on a quiz! First Penrhos, then Aberporth (both connected with ranges I am looking at) and then Wittmund, one of the maps I casually browsed through whilst tidying up my hard drive.

Here's an easy one if you know which one it is.

Attached files

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2010 12:36 #2318 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
No takers?

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2010 13:44 #2319 by cbrjock
Replied by cbrjock on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Are we back in the UK?:grin:

Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2010 17:02 #2320 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Its in Essex if that helps anyone!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information