WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

01 Jan 2009 13:02 #1041 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Looks like Fearn to me too, mind you the last time I set foot there was 1981!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2009 14:40 #1042 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
92fis is correct - it is Fearn. Over to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2009 18:25 #1043 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I haven't got anything to post so it's open to anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2009 19:41 #1044 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Try this.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2009 20:01 #1045 by Stevo
Replied by Stevo on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I wont say to give others a go but I know where that is, great picture

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2009 00:09 #1046 by Finno75
Replied by Finno75 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Is it RAF Digby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2009 07:15 #1047 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I dont think its Digby, this airfield looks like its got metalled runways and Digby was/is grass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2009 07:26 #1048 by PETERTHEEATER
Replied by PETERTHEEATER on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I've struggled with this one.

Is it Hornchurch? If not it must be Thornaby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jan 2009 10:38 #1049 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Thornaby it is. Well done. I trimmed it because Thornaby has a very disdtinctive layout.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2009 06:46 #1050 by PETERTHEEATER
Replied by PETERTHEEATER on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I don't have anything at the moment.

Anyone can post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information