Right as I dont have any pictures Ill ask a question, and its quite easy.
The ICAO desigantor for airfields in the UK is EG followed by two letters. Right then how far is it from the most northerly EG airfield to the most southerly, and I will accept the answe in either nautical miles statute miles or kilometres. Oh and I would like you to name them as well.
Sat down to enter Eshott and discovered that five more posts had appeared whilst I was typing! Well done Canberra! Unst to Jersey approx 685nm I think?
Sorry if that sounded a bit too triumphant, anyway heres some help, you got the most northerly right but not the most southerly. And no cheating by looking in the flips and en route supplements.
Sorry if that sounded a bit too triumphant, anyway heres some help, you got the most northerly right but not the most southerly. And no cheating by looking in the flips and en route supplements.
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.