I wondered if you managed to get into the circuit, appears to be a small lane between the hangars and circuit, is this the case?
No. That is my car parked there, but I drove around the circuit to get there, the "lane" doesn't actually go anywhere. I'm standing on the tyre wall on the edge of the track taking this photo, so yes I had managed to get into the circuit - I was in fact being paid to be there!
Television Production, Graphics Design, Agent for original music composition, Camera, Lights, Sound
What kept you so long PNK (six minutes) you really need to sharpen up me thinks. Yes its cramlington. The hangar is a RFC 6th Brigade Twin Shed, located on a separate site on the other side of the railway. Interesting to see the housing estate beginning to encroach onto the airship shed. Photo taken in the 1960s I think.
You can tell a builder from an archaeologist by the size of his trowel. Mine is a small one!
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.