I dunno if anyone else has has difficulty accessing Botophucket recently, but I finally managed to get an old (and imperfect) image uploaded.
It's an easy one, but as no-one else has loaded up for a while, it should maintain interest I think...
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
PNK knows where it is. The counties involved are: Leicestershire, mostly. Lincolnshire, a bit. Nottinghamshire, a tiny bit in one corner near one building. Picture was taken in 1991, looking east, or thereabouts, going from memory. There has been a bit more concrete laid, and a bit more industry since, but it's still recognisable on GE.
Anyone going to give me a name?
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.