I'm trying to post a picture but cannot find a link for attachments. Help !
Tim will kill me (!!!) if I don't get it sorted and SOON !
Mrs Swindertim
If you used something like Photobucket it should supply the link to the picture either as http://..............jpg, usually in a box below the picture. Photobucket supplies them as URL's or with the img tags included and just clicking on the link copies it to clipboard. If you are using something else it might not be the same process.
Not much help I'm afraid.
Peter
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.