Debden is correct. At the time of the visit I think there were to gate guards but the chaps at the gates weren't to keen on my camera. However in 1972 I did get a photo but can't find it. Anyone know what was there then?
Anyway, over to norwichpaul
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
Debden is correct. At the time of the visit I think there were to gate guards but the chaps at the gates weren't to keen on my camera. However in 1972 I did get a photo but can't find it. Anyone know what was there then?
Anyway, over to norwichpaul
There was Hunter F1 WT694 there at that time on the gate. There was also Vampire F1 VF301 and Venom NF3 WX853 there during the 60's, I don't know when they left there without checking.
I think the Hunter was the one that followed the Police School to Newton circa 1976-7, but I will check on that. BTW if it is, I think it's now at Caenarvon.
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.