This is getting confusing. Could poster indicate if they are responding to the diagram or the sports car in their answers! I haven't a clue of either. Nice helmet though!
Diagram 2: Not Aldergrove PNK. I was sure you would have no problem with either diagram.
Am I dreaming, as I thought there was a delete button available on each posting. Ahhhhhhhhh,
just noticed the X in the bottom right corner, but it's not showen on Diagram 1. And I now see it disappears farily quickly.
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
PNK, Your strong feeling of Deja Vu is extreamly valid. Remember a while back my "Barn Door"
suggestion!! Now you'er getting you'er own personal clues.
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
Why are you so surprised, didn't I say you would get it. Tallagh aka Cookstown it is.
Part of the site is now occupied by the Tallagh Hospital with it's helipad, so at least
the aviation link continues.
Ok, your go Peter, after after PETERTHEEATER's photo. Again
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
If only it was Brooklands! Shouldn't there be a leather strap over the bonnet or was that just my Dad's MG (pre-war version).
The only feature that comes to mind is the Wrekin but it looks a little too flat for that. When I get home tonight I will probably be too late.
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.