WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

22 Jan 2009 20:00 #1301 by daveg4otu
Replied by daveg4otu on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Kinnell

See my Hampshire,Dorset,Devon,IOW Airfields sites..
www.hampshireairfields.co.uk/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2009 20:13 #1302 by LFT
Replied by LFT on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Fordoun maybe.

Hugo.


Fordoun it is :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2009 20:35 #1303 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Was Kinnell a guess or a swear word?

No reply? opps must have been a swear word after all. New one on me, but.

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2009 20:54 #1304 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Enstone?

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2009 22:47 #1305 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Peter I'm going to have to ban you. Enstone it is.

Your go now.

Sorry about the delay, slight computer glich, now sorted.

I believe Canberra was thinking I had written.... ' Kinnell
lol.


Does that mean I can delete the swear word now, can I, can I. :oops:

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2009 07:44 #1306 by daveg4otu
Replied by daveg4otu on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Does that mean I can delete the swear word now, can I, can I.

Be my guest!

:)

See my Hampshire,Dorset,Devon,IOW Airfields sites..
www.hampshireairfields.co.uk/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2009 11:33 #1307 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Does that mean I can delete the swear word now, can I, can I.

Be my guest! :)


Hi Dave,
:oops: and just in case you missed it :oops: .

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2009 13:03 #1308 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
As I am at work I can't post a pic so open house.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2009 14:53 #1309 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Try this one. Extra points if you can identify the car type!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2009 19:05 #1310 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I'll say Shepherds Grove (well according to the file name on the picture anyway!!) - No idea on the car though!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information