Hard luck Richard. Had a look at 22 myself. Your memory is far better than mine. I also seen the photo when it was first put up by Peter H (where were you PH, you should have spotted it)
but I didn't make the connection. I got it the hard way, maps, books etc. Essex was the clue
I needed.
Not jumping the gun Peter, but I think we can agree it's North Weald. So i'll put up the next photo.
You watch Peter will get this in ONE go.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.