I'll say Shepherds Grove (well according to the file name on the picture anyway!!) - No idea on the car though!![/quo
You are correct REF it is Sheperds Grove. Though, I thought the idea was to work out where it was - not to read the file name! That is a bit like looking at the answers at the back of a puzzle book then writing them in!
Blimey you understand Cockernee! Anyone remember a sketch Spike Milligan did in one his Q series about the Cockernees? I think it must be on YouTube , everything else is! It's very funny.
Anyway one of my own drawings from decades past.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.