Well there waht I know as Belfast hangars so its an airfiled that was around in the twenties say so that narrows it down. Its not Leuchars so Im going to say Upavon.
Not Andover-Peter. I thought you would get this straight off. Ya those drawings are very interesting Peter. I would love to see some more. Certainly challenging
Not Upavon nor Leuchars-Canberra. Well there what I know as Belfast hangars so its an airfiled that was around in the twenties say so that narrows it down. Good thinking Canberra. The photo was taken in the 1930s.
Not Kenley-Dave.
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.