WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

25 Mar 2009 13:25 #1661 by Stevo
Replied by Stevo on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Hi

Photo are (reading left to right in two rows)

1. Eshott
2. Milltown
3. Bitteswell
4. Lindholme
5. Earls Court
6. Keevil

Airfield is Kemble

If correct open house

Stevo ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2009 17:46 #1662 by canberra
Replied by canberra on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Its KEEVIL, and bang goes my theory that it was Linton on Ouse!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2009 17:49 #1663 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Stevo, I think you haven't got the idea, it must be RAF Emblek!

Seriously, I think this quiz is only any good if you have reference material on the different airfields, or that you are familiar with the airfield posted.
Good for a laugh though!

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2009 20:30 #1664 by EGDGZTCW
Replied by EGDGZTCW on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
....my brain hurts !!

Memories........... I've forgotten what they are !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Mar 2009 20:54 #1665 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Stevo has it well done. The letters were not in order like last time as I thought it made it too easy. I will allow the Earls Court as I did give the answer :wink:

So I take it the consensus of opinion is that we are not too keen on multiple layout type quizz.
Too me it was easy, but then I am an airfield layout person. I find the ones on the ground or just buildings hard.

I think in retrospect the instructions were not that clear so if I do another of this type I will add these to the posted picture.

Anyway over to Stevo

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2009 09:34 #1666 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Ignore my comments PNK, I think the only one I ever got right was the one where I recognised the aircraft (and thus location) in the picture!

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2009 09:49 #1667 by VikingsBoss
Replied by VikingsBoss on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Morning everyone! If I read Stevo's answer correctly I can jump in on open house, so for my first attempt something simpler and easier!

Apologies if you've seen this one before but I'm fairly knew here and it was taking too long to read 117 pages!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2009 10:41 #1668 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Next time I winge about something being too hard and someone jumps in with the answer two hours after my winge some one please tell me to shut up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2009 14:05 #1669 by VikingsBoss
Replied by VikingsBoss on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Ah! Just found this thread :oops: and it apparently hadn't been listed up to page 94!

what-aerodrome-quiz-just-a-thought-t2072.html

(Should have started at the other end and worked backwards)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2009 23:06 #1670 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Wethersfield.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information