WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

03 Apr 2009 17:47 #1701 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Ivor the Engine, Charlotte Church, Harry Secombe?

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2009 20:14 #1702 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
The only Church you will ever find me in.. is Charlotte lol
Cracking pic Pete, I still cant work that sat image site yet.

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2009 16:01 #1703 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
As nothing has been posted yet, I thought I'd put this up you all to have a go at

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2009 19:53 #1704 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I know it, but i'll leave it for someone else for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2009 19:58 #1705 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Easy. Caxton Gibbet

Edit: Well okay it is not an easy one but I don't know many attached to a roundabout.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2009 20:11 #1706 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Well done guys - over to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2009 20:19 #1707 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
If 92fis has nothing then leave it as open house.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2009 12:29 #1708 by VikingsBoss
Replied by VikingsBoss on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I know I only have easy ones but at least it keeps the quiz ticking over!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2009 13:19 #1709 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
What a shame you only have easy ones.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2009 20:05 #1710 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Great photo VikingsBoss, I won't say where it is, I'll let someone else have a guss!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information