Thats a really hard picture what you taking about?
and talking about airfields
My little cousin said to me just the other day while I was eating a ham and cheese sandwich "What is ham" I said it's an airfield isn't it, unfortunately the 4 year old didn't get it, LOL
I'll have to have think about that photo for a bit longer?
Which picture are we supposed to be guessing? The aerial of the airfield Im guessing Abingdon. As for the motorbiks Im guessing Barkston Heath, mainly because motorbike racing used to take place there occassionally.
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.