Can't make out if those hangars are three T2's or triple bay GS sheds.
Filton?
Went past Filton yesterday in a truck, had a good view over the airfield, luckily the triple GS sheds still look very good and as built with curved roofs. Didn't realise there was a single GS there aswel, that still looks good.
Going to persuade the missus to look at the Concorde there while I..., you got it, while I try and get near the GSs!
You took the words out of my mouth rtv and I also looked at Madley on GE as I thought that was part of REF's clue. And I came to the same conclusion as yourself, no runways left.
Hugo.
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.