WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

22 Apr 2009 07:37 #1761 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

I am starting to get angry that nobody has got this get, especially as it isn't that far from me!!! - not that you all need another clue!!!!!


Calm down dear, it's only an airfield quiz! I am Seething that you feel this way!

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 12:48 #1762 by rtv
Replied by rtv on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
RAF Eye?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 14:09 #1763 by Ossington_2008
Replied by Ossington_2008 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Seething!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 16:35 #1764 by JCB
Replied by JCB on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Looks to me that MM and Ossi have got it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 16:45 #1765 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
mawganmad and Ossie - you are both correct!!! Well done chaps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 17:00 #1766 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Well done, i thought i was going to have give the answer. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2009 17:20 #1767 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I'm ashamed that I had to guess through word play rather than airfield recognition! :oops:
I can't post at mos, so open to the Oss miester!

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2009 19:20 #1768 by Ossington_2008
Replied by Ossington_2008 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
To be honest, I didn't recognise the airfield either. The clues were that blatant though that I had to put everyone out of their misery! I have nothing to post either, so guys... its open to all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2009 19:47 - 13 Jul 2017 11:54 #1769 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I was taking a picture of the runway when this blasted Lanc got it the way!


No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2009 19:56 #1770 by mawganmad
Replied by mawganmad on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
That is how I most think of PA474, in those codes.

James Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information