If someone doesn't post I might have to dig out another old drawing!
Quick somebody else post something!!
Hey PNK, what was this about, 'There is a static example of the Greek god of fire and smithery there.'?
I was thinking Prometheus, VS535 AKA Supermairne Swift.
Wrong empire, Vulcan was a Roman god often thought of saving people from fire, Hephaestus was the Greek god of fire and Smithery, which obviously means I was wrong about Prometheus!. However I was nearer as Prometheus was a Greek god that passed fire from Zeus to people on Earth
Now is this an airfield quiz or what!
Just out of interest, where are those hardstands? The plan in After the Battle Magazine is chopped off at the north but the Getmapping site shows some remains of taxiways up there but no hardstands.
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
Just out of interest, where are those hardstands? The plan in After the Battle Magazine is chopped off at the north but the Getmapping site shows some remains of taxiways up there but no hardstands.
I guessed it was Langford lodge by these hardstanding layouts on the following link.
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.