You got it Hugo. St Angelo. Your turn. How do you hide the file name when posting? it is too easy if all you need to do is look that up!
Tom, Before you send the photo to the host ie "Photobucket". Left click on the photo then
click rename and you can use your own code that tells only YOU where it is. If you have
any more photo problems let me know and I'll see if I can help. If I cant, I'm sure there are plenty on the forum who can.
Hugo
The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com
no, wasn't the secret code, more like 15 minutes searching Ireland on Google Earth for something that looked like a runway not much aerial imagery of Ireland on GE
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.