WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

27 Nov 2008 22:27 #801 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Thanks 92fis, it was taken in 1994, though not by me!

Over to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2008 23:59 #802 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Try this one, should be easy enough.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Nov 2008 01:02 #803 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Blackbush. Oddly enough I've never been there, but as soon as I seen the photo that was
the first name I thought of. Am I right.

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 05:11 #804 by kebecker
Replied by kebecker on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
as you buggers are all asleep I will take advantage of the time difference

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 08:39 #805 by 92fis
Replied by 92fis on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

Blackbush. Oddly enough I've never been there, but as soon as I seen the photo that was
the first name I thought of. Am I right.

Hugo.

Yes you are correct although to be picky it's actually spelt Blackbushe, Raf Hartfordbridge would have been correct as well as that was what it used to be called.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 08:46 #806 by PETERTHEEATER
Replied by PETERTHEEATER on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Kemble?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 09:04 #807 by F 86
Replied by F 86 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
My mate Hamish Cotten thinks it might be Farnborough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 12:31 #808 by kebecker
Replied by kebecker on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
nope and nope

I will be out and about for 4 or 5 hours so if ayone get fed up waiting for an answer feel free to post another

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 12:32 #809 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Lakenheath?

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2008 19:39 #810 by REF
Replied by REF on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Fairford?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information