Sorry posters. I've been out all day two days straight with she who must be obeyed.
It's fair that if a member gets a correct answer but doesn't post a quiz airfield within 24 hours then it's open house to avoid slowing down what is a very popular thread.
I agree with 'stevfire2' that it is Kingston Bagpuize. That row of Romney huts (?) is a givaway.
Steve and Peter are both correct, though Peter's spelling of Kingston rather than Steve's Kingstone is correct. I will leave it to you both to fight it out over who was correct - the first with the answer or the first with the correct spelling!
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.