Well done. It is a 1942 photo and lacks some of the facilities added later. I notice on the Aldergrove picture you can still make out the old runway tha ran N-S before it was re-aligned.
No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)
Well done. It is a 1942 photo and lacks some of the facilities added later. I notice on the Aldergrove picture you can still make out the old runway tha ran N-S before it was re-aligned.
Hey PNK, looks like you started boozing early! It's not Christmas yet.
I always though you were brunette but now I see a dashing redhead (no hair, just a red head!)
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.