WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1

01 Dec 2008 08:14 #821 by PETERTHEEATER
Replied by PETERTHEEATER on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
It's Findo Gask!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 12:35 #822 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Spot on Peter!, Not as difficult as I thought! Over to you now.

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 20:32 #823 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
While Peter's sleeping I'll slip in my belated efford.
Hugo.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 20:46 #824 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Kirkistown? - If that is a race track

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 22:26 #825 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Correct Peter (PNK). It is Kirkistown. But this photo was taken pre the motor raceing circuit,
in the 1960's. I have another aerial taken on 06.05.1994 showing the circuit, but for some reason the bugger wont load on Photobucket, even though I got an e-mail from them
saying that it has loaded!!. I might try again later.
Anyway, next photo from Peter or from Peter. Go figure.

Hugo.

The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 22:38 #826 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
I'll leave it to Peter :lol:

It's my bedtime so I won't be able to post until tomorrow tonight.

Peter

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2008 22:56 #827 by hugoj_air
Replied by hugoj_air on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Here's the raceing circuit aerial. Dont ask me how I got it to load. I was clicking at everything in sight, when up it popped.
The first aerial was taken from the South, while the second was from the North East.

Hugo.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


The historical listing of aviation sites in Ireland North and South www.avsitesireland.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2008 12:37 #828 by Peter Kirk
Replied by Peter Kirk on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
Another airfield of two halves. I thought the first one was a bit clean! I can't post until tonight so if nobody else post I have one available.

No Amount Of Evidence Will Ever Persuade An Idiot (probably not Mark Twain)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2008 12:38 #829 by tomdocherty72
Replied by tomdocherty72 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
No new posts for over 24hrs, so whilst we are waiting for Peter (squared) try this one.

Yours

Tom

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Dec 2008 20:38 #830 by stevfire2
Replied by stevfire2 on topic WHAT AERODROME QUIZ - Vol 1
kingstone bagpuize?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to this. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  
EU Cookie Directive Module Information